Real BOTDF Fans♫ REAL BOTDF FANS....♫ (made by me xXEmo-Teddy-BearXx)Real BOTDF Fans by xXEmo-Teddy-BearXx
1. Don't believe the rumors about Dahvie and Jessi.
2. Have listened to their music at least a full 24 hours.
3. Love their music
4. Sing ' I Heart Hello Kitty' outloud and don't care who hears.
5. Know who popped Jayy's balloon.
6. Have gotten a cavity from eating to many watermelon blow pops.
7. Yell," DAMN YOU STRAWBERRY, YOUR PINK DECIEVING WRAPPER!!!!" when you get mad.
8. Have more than one BOTDF accessorie. (shirts, bracelets, necklaces.)
9. Laugh at Jayy's adorable laugh.
10. Have attempted to fire hoop.
12. Was so caught up with reading these and laughing that you didn't notice there wasn't a number 11. ha you dun goofed!!!
13. Laughing at yourself for missing it and blaming the strawberry's decieving wrapper.
14. When people ask who you are you say, "IMA MONSTER!"
15. When something goes wrong you yell,"DAMMIT DAHVIE!," or "DAMMIT JAYY!!!"
16. Still laugh about the turkey high five Rusty gave you. (long story)
Poem for a WhovianWhile some call me 'weird' and others 'quite geeky'Poem for a Whovian by BlueBoxDrifter
They know not the masses for whom I am speaking
And yes, I concede that, true, it's as maybe
I shrug with a smile, say 'would you like a jelly baby?'
So now I give you my full borne confession
A glimpse into the world of my one true obsession
A world without end at the clip of its pace
Of a roaming old man through all of time and space
And when you see me there alone
Drifting in the other zone
Don't be alarmed when you discover
I'm quite unlike just any other
For the TARDIS flies within my veins
And Daleks shriek inside my brains
A vworp my ears do long to hear
In hopes the Doctor may be near
A scarf and fob watch around my neck
Claim I've met Toulouse Lautrec
Red trainers strapped upon my feet
A bow tie in my pocket, keep
Self taught to write in circulus script
That fictitious tongue of those in the crypt
And, true, Rose is my middle name
But also she, my favorite dame
In dreams I tend afar to stray
Yet return always home to Gallifre